Military Aviation > Air Forces

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - SECOND TO NONE

(1/4) > >>

Air Marshal:
Now PAF decided to buy 75 F-16 "C" & "D" . Also have the future plan of J-10.

bhushan:
hi airmarshal,

as paf is second to none, does none include usaf, plaaf, russian airforce, israeli airforce, indian airforce, england's airforce, german airforce, swedish airforce & french airforce.

RecceJet:

--- Quote from: bhushan on October 13, 2005, 12:10:13 PM ---hi airmarshal,

as paf is second to none, does none include usaf, plaaf, russian airforce, israeli airforce, indian airforce, england's airforce, german airforce, swedish airforce & french airforce.

--- End quote ---

I'll try to stand clear of this one!  :o Everyone is entitled to their opinion and Air Marshal is just very proud of his country's airforce  ;D  Perhaps one way to read "second to none" is that it is in first place, but another way to interpret it is that its simply not in second place  ;) We can all rest assured that there is at least one very strong PAF supporter at this forum!

Viggen:
I agree, he has all the right to be proud of his airforce. Just as i am proud of mine.  I would find it strange if you did not support your own countrys airforce if you have a flightintrest.  ;)

Air Marshal:

--- Quote from: Viggen on October 14, 2005, 12:57:19 PM ---I agree, he has all the right to be proud of his airforce. Just as i am proud of mine.  I would find it strange if you did not support your own countrys airforce if you have a flightintrest.  ;)

--- End quote ---
Strong Attitude, Thanks  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version