Military Aviation > Air Forces

Thailand buys Gripen, or will they?

<< < (3/7) > >>

Raptor:
The frozen chicken sounds good.

1.1 billion seems like a little little, don't you think...?

alyster:
Knowing swedish governmnt then swedish "homeless" are going to eat meat for years  ;D

I hope we get Grippens too by 2019. SAAB hopes the same, as I read from their home page.

Viggen:
If SAAB sells Gripen to a country that may use them for war and it would do "very good" in combat. That would increase its apeal on the market, right? But why cant SAAB or General Dynamics sell their equipment to countries where they had a coup or being instable? It does not make any sense, weapons of any form are destructive, no matter in whos hands it´s in.

We cant sell you these aircraft because you might use them for their true purpouse.... ??? That is just bullshit! (pardon my french).  >:(

I hope the deal goes through, both for Sweden and Thailands sake.

Globetrotter:
sorry to go offtopic, but isn't 12 years a little bit too much? I mean, you have planned  a lot of time!

Anyway, it is better than our situation, we don't even know when we're gonna change the IIIEA :P hehe

Raptor:
I wrote a very nice and long reply, then something happened to the browser.

In short, anyway, weapons are deterrent. It wouldn't be nice if Lockheed Martin was embargoed by suppliers and looses all its customers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version