Military Aviation > Air Forces

Turkish Air Force(TUAF)

<< < (3/5) > >>

AVIATOR:
I don't frequent any other aviation forum to see such things. That's why I have done so much work on here in a short time and because I'm posting nowhere else. [Unlike others.]
Besides I'm naive'. This has been proven by me trying to get others to post for months and being too naive' to give up.

paukaf:
There is a few f35 in turkey now.But they r not operational and our pilot's test it and already we  produce some part of f35 ..(not only Turkish air force we produce some part of f35 for al f35 in the world).. thats normal to see a f35 with turkısh flag.

F-111 C/C:
In the not too distant future they'll be everywhere in the world like the F-16 is now.

F-111 C/C:

--- Quote from: AVIATOR on September 22, 2009, 05:06:47 AM ---I don't frequent any other aviation forum to see such things. That's why I have done some much work on here in a short time and because I'm posting nowhere else. [Unlike others.]
Besides I'm naive'. This has been proven by me trying to get others to post for months and being too naive' to give up.

--- End quote ---

No sweat AV, your naivete' makes you sexy ;D ;D ;D.

Webmaster:
Is the entire mid-section produced in Turkey?

Thanks for joining and posting the images. Of course, I can't compete with those TuAF images you posted there. The sharkmouth Phantom looks familiar, looks like a Western European show...actually I think it's Gilze Rijen, here in the Netherlands. I've got some similar photos I think. I'll leave those and other boring 'static' TuAF F-4, F-5 and F-16 pictures on my harddrive though. Too bad they don't fly displays, but of course there are the Turkish Stars. At this year's open day, at Volkel, another base, I managed to get some beautiful photos of the Turkish Stars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version