Military Aviation > Air Forces

Which Air-Force is Best II

<< < (7/8) > >>

Raptor:
Hm. I had no idea about that, Sergei...

About the fighting planes being based in Singapore. We have a considerable number of F-16C/D/D+s;F-5S/Ts, etc. It surprises me that we already have ammased so many aircraft to be on-station in Singapore for most of the time, but we apparently have many many more sitting in the USA for training, or whatever.

The most ironic thing is that we have probably more tanks than enough to conquer our neighbours, somewhere 'underground' here, and our aircraft are scattered all over the world.

Sergei:
Yes, with the area of territory at you obvious problems... But Air Forces of Singapore, certainly, are very strong. Anyway, more strongly, than at Indonesia and Malaysia. However, it's temporary, but all.

Raptor:
Thank you, Segei. Btw, from what i can see you're probably using an online translator to read and post. My father discovered a way to make translation extremely accurate. If you're interested, drop me an e-mail or PM me. It's not very complex. but for topic's sake, i won't deviate.

Sergei:
All greetings! Very long ago I here didn't happen...
Raptor, I use the translator (Promt 7) only for translation some separate words and terms. My level of English allows me to communicate tolerably more or less at English-speaking forums. Excuse, if I incorrectly write something. :-[

Gripen:
Sergei, you English is better then Terminator's, and hes from the USA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version