Military Aviation > Air Forces

Which Air Force is Best?

<< < (39/39)

Raptor:
Oh, yeah. Just wait till he rules your country and start talking that Saddam's the best guy around.

--- Quote from: Globetrotter on February 26, 2007, 08:53:08 PM ---You managed to mess it up without nukes...   ::) and it is almost blown up.

--- End quote ---

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Imagine if dear old Saddam allied himself to the other mid-east countries, blew your up and forced your sister/girlfriend/wife/whatever into pros- and made you do slave labour 24/7? Woooooooo. Cool. Bush was worse.

Globetrotter:
Ok, anyway, I will never understand you. You will never understand me. Why do we continue arguing and this doesn't get deleted???

Viggen:

--- Quote from: Globetrotter on February 27, 2007, 05:52:17 PM ---Why do we continue arguing and this doesn't get deleted???

--- End quote ---

I was kind of hoping you are old enough guys would figure it out on your own and put a stop to it. Or start a new thread under "General Discussion" where it belongs.

Globetrotter:
In my honest opinion, just a member, it doesn't belong anywhere on this site, not even in general dicussion. Cause it has nothing to do with aviation! And this site is about military aviation. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version