Air Shows > Air Show News & Previews

AERO SHOW 2009, GOTHENBURG

<< < (3/4) > >>

Viggen:

--- Quote from: Webmaster on June 29, 2009, 11:54:16 PM ---Cool, nice to see the historical flight flies the Draken! Can't wait for them to start overseas airshows, or better yet, get the Viggen back in the air as well. I will come to Sweden again to see the Viggen flying again!

--- End quote ---

I agree. Viggen always puts on an amazing show. Also, you are always welcome back here again.  :)

F-111 C/C:
We did a lot of excercises with our NATO allies and I remember our pilots (and ground crews) had a great comraderie for the other NATO nations. We would trade flight suits, jackets, patches, etc. and thought of them as team mates rather than adversaries, so the questions never came up as to what would be better in a dogfight, etc. We would spend hours pouring over each others planes, talking about their respective capabilities and unique design characteristics. I had great memories of all our Scandanavian brothers-in-arms and consider them fine people.

Viggen:
Some good news, for me atleast. As it looks now, i will be attending the airshow, but have not decided if it will be on the saturday or sunday.  :D

F-111 C/C:
I love a lot about Sweden. The rock band 'Europe' and especially ALL the great Hockey players from Sweden!

F-111 C/C:

--- Quote from: Viggen on July 02, 2009, 08:56:36 PM ---Some good news, for me atleast. As it looks now, i will be attending the airshow, but have not decided if it will be on the saturday or sunday.  :D

--- End quote ---

You're lucky! I hope you can posts some pictures of Drakens, Viggens and Gripens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version