Air Shows > Air Show News & Previews

AERO SHOW 2009, GOTHENBURG

(1/4) > >>

Viggen:
I hope i can be in place for this one.  :D
No viggens, but otherwise the complete fleet of swedish military aicraft preforming.

http://www.aeroseum.se/english/goteborgaeroshow/index.html

F-111 C/C:
I would love to go just to see the Draken fly again. One of my favorite planes ever and IMO one of the coolest looking with that 'double-delta' configuration.

Viggen:

--- Quote from: F-111 C/C on June 28, 2009, 04:04:19 PM ---I would love to go just to see the Draken fly again. One of my favorite planes ever and IMO one of the coolest looking with that 'double-delta' configuration.

--- End quote ---

Your welcome over the pond to see the Draken.  :)  Have seen it fly before?

F-111 C/C:
Last time I saw it fly was at an excercise we participated in with a lot of NATO held at RAF Waddington in the UK in 1987. I was amazed at what it looked like flying and the performance. As beautiful and graceful as it looks in pictures doesn't do it justice compared to seeing it in person.

Viggen:

--- Quote from: F-111 C/C on June 28, 2009, 11:26:39 PM ---Last time I saw it fly was at an excercise we participated in with a lot of NATO held at RAF Waddington in the UK in 1987. I was amazed at what it looked like flying and the performance. As beautiful and graceful as it looks in pictures doesn't do it justice compared to seeing it in person.

--- End quote ---

Nice to hear. I love listening to what ppl from other nations think of our old aircraft. Specially from the cold war era since i was only in my early teens, and it was hard to find any good books or reliable documentaries about military aircraft.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version