MILAVIA Forum - Military Aviation Discussion Forum

Author Topic: "Aviones de Guerra" and "El mundo de la aviacion" de Editorial Planeta-Agostini  (Read 9246 times)

Offline Globetrotter

• Hero of Flight
  • I'm Thomas (now Globetrotter)
I don't know if there are some spanish-speaking mates here, but there are two big enciclopedias of planes on Spanish, both on the title of the topic. They're from Spain and quite old, (about '87) but it's very nice to see how some airplanes they were not sure about, came to reality and are now in service or weren't produced and stayed at prototype stage.

Hope someone knows it!! :)
Thomas
"Ad Astra Per Aspera"   (5º Grupo de Caza ≈ A-4AR Fightinghawk)

~ MALVINAS ARGENTINAS ~

Offline Webmaster

• MILAVIA Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • General of Flight
DeAgostini... maybe we don't know the Spanish versions, but I suppose they have been published in different languages. I remember having read some similar titles also published by DeAgostini, but most of the time the info was not as good as I hoped for.

Yes, that's fun. That's why I am collecting almost all books on the Tornado (my favorite), whether they are old or not.
  • Interests: Su-15, Su-27, Tu-22, Tornado, RNLAF
Niels Hillebrand
MILAVIA Webmaster

Offline Globetrotter

• Hero of Flight
  • I'm Thomas (now Globetrotter)
You're right the info was not always very good, specially when talking about eastern stuff. (Remeber the Soviet Union hadn't fall yet) But it was a nice read and they were the ones that introduced me to the aviation world, so I'm quite grateful  ;D
"Ad Astra Per Aspera"   (5º Grupo de Caza ≈ A-4AR Fightinghawk)

~ MALVINAS ARGENTINAS ~

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com click to vote for MILAVIA