General Aviation > Aviation in General

The A-330 and a festival of disgusting people greed and lawyer greed

<< < (3/3)

AVIATOR:
Dead right Suck. How would it be if it was as dangerous to drive cars? Bloody planes falling out of the sky everywhere.
Today's aviation standards are a marvel of our times.
When you even look at crashes, they are mostly pilot error or bad weather. How many are the actual failure of the aircraft? Virtually none.

Webmaster:

--- Quote from: SukhoiLover on June 25, 2009, 10:59:43 PM ---P.S: I tried to attach a file with the report on the A330 AOA spike problems, apparently we are unable to post compressed files with Winrar, WEBMASTER YOU NEED TO IMPROVE THAT!!

--- End quote ---

Need to incorporate a virus scanner first then... can be anything inside a rar.

--- Quote from: AVIATOR on June 26, 2009, 03:28:38 AM ---When you consider the amount of all these aircraft that are flying in the world each day in all weathers, be it an Airbus or Boeing, the safely record of them all is virtually unbelievable.
The Boeing 737 for instance is the world's most common civil aviation airliner and something like 5000 are flying.
This must mean something to all of us, as when I fly somewhere today I don't even give a possible mishap a thought. It isn't even on my mind and I take it for granted that I will get there.

--- End quote ---

Well said, I can't stand it how all of sudden Airbus quality is being questioned now a few had problems this year.

About the original topic, yeah, lawyer frenzy (although I thought that was an American habit). But if the airline treats the passengers right and somehow compensates them a bit, I'm sure people won't go that far, or it can be settled outside the court at a more understandable "rate".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version