General Aviation > Civil Aviation News

A 14 year old girl survives the aircraft crash near Madagascar

<< < (2/3) > >>

AVIATOR:
The aircraft in question was a piece of junk Suck, and it was operated by an airlines that myself and most others won't be using for our trip overseas.
I think that the world knows that this isn't normal for the much respected Airbus.

The EU and France have both said they highlighted safety concerns over Yemenia planes and said the jet that crashed had not flown into EU airspace since 2007.

But no official cause for the crash has yet been found. Earlier on Wednesday a French government minister in the Comoros capital, Moroni, said that a detected signal thought to be from one of the plane's "black box" flight recorders was in fact a distress beacon.

SukhoiLover:

--- Quote from: AVIATOR on July 02, 2009, 01:38:34 AM ---The aircraft in question was a piece of junk Suck, and it was operated by an airlines that myself and most others won't be using for our trip overseas.
I think that the world knows that this isn't normal for the much respected Airbus.

--- End quote ---

Well, you´re wrong, you and i know that but the world doesn´t, the perfected example is the comments i saw from people on the news channels websites, things like:

"Another Airbus? Start getting Boeings!"

"TAP uses Airbus, i hope they get Boeings soon."

And crap like that, so i´m really worried about Airbus, i hope nothing serious happens to them.

Viggen:
If a company neglects servicing its aircraft, dosent matter if they bought Airbuses or Boeings. They will eventually fall out of the sky.

AVIATOR:
What you are reading Suck is dirty crap that is written by journalists to sell dirty newspapers.

As far as I can see from reading the reports, the crash seems to be a combination of bad weather and pilot error.
The aircraft was 'going around'  for the second or third time in bad conditions and went into the sea in poor visibility.
We will in fact never know if mechanical failure was a third factor.

SukhoiLover:

--- Quote from: AVIATOR on July 02, 2009, 03:37:34 PM ---What you are reading Suck is dirty crap that is written by journalists to sell dirty newspapers.

As far as I can see from reading the reports, the crash seems to be a combination of bad weather and pilot error.
The aircraft was 'going around'  for the second or third time in bad conditions and went into the sea in poor visibility.
We will in fact never know if mechanical failure was a third factor.

--- End quote ---

Yeah i know its dirty news papers crap, but i read a lot about aviation and i know a lot about aviation.

But does the general public know what i know? They don´t.

Thats what is worrying me, i see a lot of people saying that they won´t put their feet inside an Airbus even if they are paid for that. This might have severe consequences to Airbus in the near future, and all because people don´t give a sh*t about doing some research on what is said on the news papers.

My point is, i would go inside and Airbus, no problem, because i know theres nothing wrong with them.

But my neighbors probably wouldn´t, because all they know is what this dirty news papers are saying.

Actually, if i was heading Airbus right now, i would consider processing some of these news companies because what they are doing right now, at least in my country, is defamation of a respectful company.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version