General Aviation > Civil Aviation News

Standing room only flying Ryanair

<< < (3/6) > >>

F-111 C/C:
I agree. The airlines in the 'states' are still pretty resonable when you consider we can bring luggage, sit down comfortably and not have to pay to visit the toilet. I'm willing to pay a little extra.

AVIATOR:
Trouble is, they are all either bankrupt or going into bankruptcy. I guess RyanAir are grabbing at desperate measures.

Don't forget in discussion about weight saving what hundreds of seats themselves weigh. A modern airline seat probably weighs as much as a small person.

Webmaster:
True, you have a point there. So maybe they'll settle on a lighter, more compact, but just as safe seat... which will be pretty uncomfortable, so he still gets his way.

The model works, but for how long.

Ryanair Passenger Growth in Millions

AVIATOR:
I am going to bring up a pertinent point here.
If British DCA allows standing in civil airliners into their airspace, it will be the final proof that Britain is in decline generally. DCA Australia is patterned on DCA Britain and the bloody cows will come home before that happens here.

Viggen:
Their idea about vertical seating would give you as a passenger a free ride. If you choose the standing option, you would not have to pay for your ticket. Now thats low budget, the Ryanair way.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version