MILAVIA Forum - Military Aviation Discussion Forum

Author Topic: Ethiopia and Somalia  (Read 24168 times)

Offline Cobra2

• Hero of Flight
Re: Ethiopia and Somalia
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 03:11:55 AM »
Go Viggen go!!  ;D

Animals are awesome!  ;D They are so much cooler than us  :D especially my cat Sir Fluffalot, aka Fluff Daddy.  8)

Offline Gripen

• General of Flight
  • WHATEVER YOUR PAST, THE FUTURE IS GRIPEN!
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2007, 01:40:38 AM »
wait.. HAMAS... i thought they had like official support from someowhere.. or is that the PLF?

wich one had yassar arafat?

Offline Viggen

• General of Flight
  • We are not promised a tomorrow.
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2007, 07:23:46 PM »
Yasser Arafat was the leader of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).   :)
  • Interests: SAAB 37 Viggen
Patrik S.

Offline Gripen

• General of Flight
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 01:25:57 AM »
So, thats the one that people kinda like?

i remember seeing a show about yassar where he met Bill Clinton and he got some thing idk i dont remember what it was though

Offline Viggen

• General of Flight
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 02:20:34 AM »
He introduced terrorism as a weapon against the israelies, however the PLO stopped using terrorism as soon as there was a sieze fire or some other form of peace agreements. It was the only way for them to fight back...

To bad that other more extreem groups have seen how devestating this form of warfare can be. So today its mostly fanatics that use terrorism and suicidebombers to get their will through. But Yasser was the man who started the trend.
Patrik S.

Offline Draken

• Pilot
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2007, 12:07:54 AM »
Bigger brain?? The dolphins brain is the same size as ours and very similar to our own. You dont seem to be using yours, to have great knowledge is of course not the same as being intelligent. Intelligence is mesured in our ability to solve a difficult problem. Even animals have rational thinking and grow wisdom with age. Example of this is that and old animal does not attack a stronger younger one of the same size, because it would lead to injury or even death.

I think you are a bit narrow minded and put humans on a pedistal, we are not that special. Hitler thought the same way as you, he also thought the Germans had evolved beyond the animals and then of course the rest of humanity.

Maybe it would be better if we should have this conversation at home in private, insteed on this forum? You and I have always had very diffrent philosophical views of life, and our arguments always end pretty harsh.  :P

Behaivour like this is not tolerated in our home. You have been warned Viggen!!!    ;) Don´t compare your brother too Hitler
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 12:12:27 AM by Draken »
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Offline Viggen

• General of Flight
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2007, 01:43:29 PM »
My sweet little brother, you know i like you very much. But when you say stupid things like  this, i get annoyed with you.  Comparing someones oppinion to Hitlers does not mean that you are being a racist/nationalist/nazi. Buy saying that i was trying to make a point. You of all people should know that!

Atleast i got your attention and so far i have not seen a catchy come-back, just this:

Behaivour like this is not tolerated in our home. You have been warned Viggen!!!    ;) Don´t compare your brother too Hitler

Which has absolutly nothing to do with our argument.
Patrik S.

Offline Gripen

• General of Flight
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 03:47:45 AM »
im confused. Your Brothers?

Offline Foxhound21

• Veteran
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2007, 04:02:01 AM »
yea Draken is Viggen's Brother ;)

Offline Cobra2

• Hero of Flight
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2007, 04:06:44 AM »
What?
How come no one ever told me this  >:D

Is Draken the one that you were "fighting" when some of your aircraft got "combat damage" and had to be scrapped?  ;D (ya know, like models)

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com click to vote for MILAVIA