MILAVIA Forum - Military Aviation Discussion Forum

Author Topic: Threat to America  (Read 51004 times)

Offline Gripen

• General of Flight
  • WHATEVER YOUR PAST, THE FUTURE IS GRIPEN!
Re: Threat to America
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 11:59:03 PM »
God i live in Australia, our biggest threat is a pack of crazy farmers coz the government is giving them a bad deal, and i can tell you that Canada wouldnt attack the US..

Offline terminator

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2006, 01:58:16 AM »
i know man iam just playing around
'711 I shall nerver forget you.......

Offline Cobra2

• Hero of Flight
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2006, 11:01:45 PM »
 ;D

Offline Gripen

• General of Flight
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2006, 02:17:16 AM »
If you wanted to add Canada, you would have to add Britain and France. Britain and the US may be bed buddies,  but Canada is Britain and Frances love child, so both countries would want to defend the child!

Offline terminator

• Veteran
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 03:40:02 AM »
haha ,yeah good point ,i should take out mexico ,cause i dont think the spanish woul help them................. >:D >:D

Offline Gripen

• General of Flight
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2006, 04:02:19 AM »
You could add Cuba. They are Communist, hate America, some other stuff, and oh yea Gitmo is in Cuba. They dont like it there, and its techniqally a part of America, so they could take out Gitmo with, slingshots or something, and they would have attacked America, then the US would destroy Cuba, but whatever. DAMN IM BABBLING AGAIN!

Offline terminator

• Veteran
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2006, 04:31:05 AM »
yeah ur right i didnt think about that ,i think they wont use slingshots.......,they'll probably use the mig the soviets left them od the missiles ,u know all they inherited from their ''daddy'' >:D

Offline Gripen

• General of Flight
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2006, 08:37:39 AM »
Cuban planes cant come out of their hangars with out America knowing about it, so how could they attack with Migs if they cant get of the ground, and their missiles are 60's era, which was like...40 years ago, and without the Russkies helping them anymore, they probably rusted away to nothing ages ago.

Offline terminator

• Veteran
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2006, 06:32:03 PM »
yeah but if they attack ,they wont do u it  when we ''can do something about it'' if they do it itll probably b when we r so busy whith a war or ''problem'' whatever that we wont b able to do much about it ,yeah their equipment is old ,but ak's and migs are still somewhat deadly

Offline alyster

• Hero of Flight
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 08:34:50 PM »
You'll lose Quantanamo then, what's so bad about it? Amnesty International would probably welcome that  ;D
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Valiant1

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 10:04:55 PM »
I have to say, I think the real threat to America are the politicians - this is coming from an American.  I say this because we are not doing what we're supposed to do and that is take care of the American people.  American politicians are only concerned with what's good for their pockets - every issue has some self-motive behind it. 

We, as Americans, wouldn't have these problems in the world if our own idiot politicians didn't stick their noses in everyone's business.  I agree we should go after Bin Laden in Afghanistan because of the atrocity he committed on 9/11/2001.  But now, looking at the situation in Iraq, we should have never gone there - the US government should have concentrated our military in catching Bin Laden. 

Now we're spread thin, weakening us even more.  I believe we need to pull out of the ENTIRE Middle East region and save ourselves billions of $$$, which should go back to our economy.  We need to do a self-evaluation and look at what our politicians are doing to the American people.  AND we need to take control of the oil tycoons, the insurance and pharmaceutical giants in this country and put a stop to their corruption. 

Enough said.

Offline terminator

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 10:12:58 PM »
word son!!!!!,but i dont think we can pull out now ,i mean ur gonna tell the american ppl that 3000 american soldiers died in vain?but u right i hope they(soldiers)come back home quickly

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com click to vote for MILAVIA