Military Aviation > Defence in General

What aircraft will north korea use?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Raptor:
And they've fired on each other. Looks like it's going to be an artillery thing, WWI style. 8)

I think NK would be rather afraid to deploy aircraft, since the pilots can kind of just go to Japan and live the good life. (as was mentioned before...)

Webmaster:
Today, or last week? Last week it was rocket artillery, so more like WWII East style.

They say this is kinda to strengthen their position for upcoming negotiations. Which makes sense, because other than this, they've got nothing to bring to the table. Another theory had to do with the introduction of Kim's son to power. Probably bit of both, either way, it's pathetic "show-of-force", which isn't even working. But good thing how the South Korean president acted real calm, yet serious, in response of this. He might as well yelled something similar to what was it... something having to do with holes and smoke... ;)

Raptor:

--- Quote from: Admin on December 03, 2010, 09:15:30 PM ---Today, or last week? Last week it was rocket artillery, so more like WWII East style.

--- End quote ---

Ah that would be it then. Quite interesting to speculate about the next weapon that they'll use, since i have lots of classmates from China and schoolmates from SK.  :D

--- Quote from: Admin on December 03, 2010, 09:15:30 PM ---But good thing how the South Korean president acted real calm, yet serious, in response of this. He might as well yelled something similar to what was it... something having to do with holes and smoke... ;)

--- End quote ---

I suppose anyone would remain calm with Japan and the USA standing behind them watching carefully... As far as i can tell, Japan's itching to try out its military strength on NK...  ;)

Webmaster:
True.

Japan? Hmm, it's still pretty much a defence force. Will their law allow it? Maybe under UN, not sure. Anyway, still plenty of Americans deployed in South Korea and the ROKAF is no walk-over either. So, I don't even think they need Japan there tbh, at least not at first.

F-111 C/C:
The American Forces in place in South Korea as we speak could take North Korea in a weekend ;).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version