MILAVIA Forum - Military Aviation Discussion Forum

Author Topic: Halo 3  (Read 27448 times)

Offline Raptor

• General of Flight
  • What's the next big thing?
Re: Halo 3
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2007, 09:00:01 AM »
Rainbow six? Sorry, didn't like it. Rogue spear was nice, but there's an element of too much realism in Rainbow six. Can be very frustrating cos you're missing that 'sixth sense' and that 'tingling feeling up your spine' and the capability to swing right around without missing your target.

Ah, yes... CoD never felt real. The really real ones have very stiff controls. Actually, i'm not much of an fps fan myself, but i really enjoyed CoD. Right up from 1-3. I have every single version that will work with my platforms  ;D Mobile version 1-3 and some other wierd 3.

1-3 PC, Xbox and Roads to victory, which was really fun with unlimited grenades.  ;D

Has anyone tried Project Gotham Racing? World in conflict has no resource functions? Forget it. What's the challenge, then? Play civilisations or Age of empires, Viggen. You'll freak out. If you have a mobile or PSP compatible with it, try Townsmen 4,  ;D
-JCLim

Offline Viggen

• General of Flight
  • We are not promised a tomorrow.
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2007, 02:26:25 PM »
-Raptor-

About resource gathering or the lack of it in Wic. You get certain amount of credits to spend on units. So you cant build as much as you want. You cant build an army, only a unit. Then you all need to work together to create a powerful force to defeat the enemy.

I played all those games, Age of empire, Civillisation, C&C, Populous and a few more. For me its more important to get right into battle. If i want to concentrate on resources and create something i preffer games like simcity or the tycoon-series. I dont like to mix both evolvment and battle. I either want to create or destroy, dont like to do both at the same time

Games is all about a matter of taste, thats why there is so many titles. Im not trying to force Wic on anyone by saying its the best title out there on the market. Because its not. All im trying to say that i personally enjoy this game very much and it suits my needs for the moment.  :)
  • Interests: SAAB 37 Viggen
Patrik S.

Offline WRCKid

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2007, 07:07:42 PM »
-WRCKid-
A Golf GTI?? You are right, i dont belive you...lol  ;)

Ok, i wont be like that. One of my other favourite cars is the SAAB 9-3. It understeers alot at higher speeds and with XXX amount of hp under the hood, but it is fun to drive. As you see im not just into exclusive sportscars..he he.

So far i have never driven online, but i did watch a few races. Have a lot to learn! I have to buy me pedals and a steeringwheel or i wont ever be able to take the corners as smooth as some of these guys do. Some are really really fast!  :)

I've raced a few times on-line it's really fun! but definatly the steering and pedals are a must, though I've learned to use my controller quite well when driving.

Offline Raptor

• General of Flight
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 11:27:44 AM »
Viggen-

Hm. I suppose so. Still, i like games that fuse everything together. I don't have the time to play non-stop. Unlike you.  ;D ;D ;D

Haha. I liked sim-theme-park. Hours of laughs.
-JCLim

Offline Draken

• Pilot
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2007, 12:37:53 AM »
I heard something about Halo  ;D ..  Have to say the campaign is the best part off Halo 3 . But there are so many great games out now you don´t know what to play or buy
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Offline Flanker.94

• Flight Leader
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2007, 01:55:37 AM »
I like Halo and Halo 2. I haven't try Halo 3 (I don't have a Xbox 360). I like the multiplayer mode of Halo. I really enjoyed the demo.

I've tried Call of Duty 2, too. I liked the ''Liberator'' mission. You're a gunner in a B-24 Liberator and you cange turrets and even drop the bombs.

Battlefield 2 is my favourite game. BF1942 was hot but BF2 is the best. I will get BF2 on Christmas (I'm so excited!) I just tried the demo and I like the Singleplayer mode, 'Cause when you need medic or ammo, the others come to help you.
It's time to dive in the fireworks!

Offline Raptor

• General of Flight
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2007, 09:07:24 AM »
Rep Com 2. That's one of the best FPS ever. Lucas arts really knows how to make a game.
-JCLim

Offline Viggen

• General of Flight
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2007, 12:07:28 PM »
I dont know, but CoD4´s singel player part is really good. This game has surprised me, much better then i expected.
The AC-130 Spectre chapter is so fun that i keep playing it over and over again.  ;D
Patrik S.

Offline Raptor

• General of Flight
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2007, 04:10:16 PM »
If you have a good computer, you can run Halo 1&2 on a vista. Now that totally rocks. Hm CoD 4 is one of those arcade style games, right...?

Flanker-Aw, Halo 3 is AWESOME. 2 wasn't really that fun, but 1 and 3 were about one of the best games there ever were
-JCLim

Offline Viggen

• General of Flight
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2007, 07:58:13 PM »
"Halo Rocks!"   I didnt know you where a comedian Raptor. ;D
Patrik S.

Offline Raptor

• General of Flight
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2007, 10:48:35 AM »
Actually, i've been accussed of it on various occasions...
-JCLim

Offline WRCKid

• Veteran
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2007, 12:35:47 AM »
I heard something about Halo  ;D ..  Have to say the campaign is the best part off Halo 3 . But there are so many great games out now you don´t know what to play or buy
Dude, the online part is cool! I've been playing it a lot lately, need to get CoD4 now

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com click to vote for MILAVIA