MILAVIA Forum - Military Aviation Discussion Forum

Author Topic: Your favourite game  (Read 96617 times)

Offline Cobra2

• Hero of Flight
Re: Your favourite game
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2007, 06:19:02 AM »
Is Rainbow Six: Lockdown for the ps2 a good simulation game? and is the online good for ps2? and how many people can be in one session?

Offline Viggen

• General of Flight
  • We are not promised a tomorrow.
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2007, 07:18:58 PM »
Sure, i let you know as soon as i have played the game.  Its so strange that i cant find the time to install and just try it out. I usally play Rainbow Six all the time as soon as i get my hands on a copy. Maybe im just getting to old...  ;)
  • Interests: SAAB 37 Viggen
Patrik S.

Offline Cobra2

• Hero of Flight
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2007, 08:47:51 PM »
Ok thanks. I'm thinking about buying it....but I'm talking about Lockdown...I think your talking about Las Vegas right?

Offline Gripen

• General of Flight
  • WHATEVER YOUR PAST, THE FUTURE IS GRIPEN!
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2007, 06:17:19 AM »
OMG ive been trying to get Ace Combat Sqdrn leader on PS2 for months, and i cant get it. I know they dont make it anymore, so ive been ebay-ing it and i still cant get it:(

Offline Cobra2

• Hero of Flight
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2007, 10:44:43 PM »
mmm...is it old?

Offline terminator

• Veteran
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2007, 01:28:44 AM »
hell yeah is old my grandfather used to play that game >:D >:D
'711 I shall nerver forget you.......

Offline Cobra2

• Hero of Flight
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2007, 10:45:20 PM »
Didnt you say it was on PS2 though?

Offline Cobra2

• Hero of Flight
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2007, 01:06:57 AM »
I found out it is AC-5. Anyway, I have a computer that I want to play online with and my cousin said that without a huge graphics card I could only play games from 2 years ago and before...how old is Lock-on: Modern Air Combat? Thats the only game that I absolutely need. is has 250-some MBs and 150-some KBs or something and Extreme Graphics 3D or something...and I'm running off of a router to another computer and I'm with Armstrong Zoom Internet and will be running it from a Ethernet Cord with High-Speed internet. And my cousin said you can down-grade the graphics so your computer can run it. Can someone please help me? thank you.

Offline Raptor

• General of Flight
  • What's the next big thing?
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2007, 08:28:03 AM »
I, um, lost the trend of talk and i can't really be bothered to look. It looks like AC and CoD are leading the way. Cool.
-JCLim

Offline Cobra2

• Hero of Flight
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2007, 09:27:11 AM »
I really, really need help...I ordered this game (Lock-On: Modern Air Combat) for my Celeron Windows XP 256GB RAM computer and if it wont run or run right I'm gonna be furius....can someone please help me?  :( :( :( :(

Offline Viggen

• General of Flight
  • We are not promised a tomorrow.
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2007, 08:34:32 PM »
Hey Cobra!

I have Lock On: Air Combat Simulation, (Its the first version released).. Its a cool dogfighting "flightsim".  But i never play it anymore, i kind of got bored with it when my old PC was not up to its standard. It kept shutting down on me and acted wierd, (the game that is). But this was because i did not have a sufficient graphicscard. You do need one graphicscard with a minimum of 128Mb and at least 512Mb RAM.

I dont know the specs for Modern Combat, but i do belive you atleast need the same or a bit higher.
Celeron Windows XP 256GB RAM You probably mean 256Mb RAM.  ;) But like your cousin says, you can downgrade the graphicsettings under "options". Just test you way forward and see what works best. Then if you are not satisfied with the graphics, you can upgrade the hardware.  :)
  • Interests: SAAB 37 Viggen
Patrik S.

Offline Cobra2

• Hero of Flight
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2007, 11:28:33 PM »
Really?!?! so I have hope to play it? oh, and one more thing...does your connection speed affect your gameplay or not? (incase my comp goes crazy) and it wont crash my computer for good will it? and do I ABSOLUTELY need a graphics card? can I play without one if I downgrade the graphics a bit? and how long does it have to download/install?  sorry for all the questions viggen  :-[ but I've been waiting for a flight sim for soooooooooooo long!! thank you so much Viggen for the help  :)

PS: Yes, I did mean MB not GB  :-[ :-[ :-[

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com click to vote for MILAVIA