MILAVIA Forum - Military Aviation Discussion Forum

Author Topic: Your favourite game  (Read 94381 times)

Offline Draken

• Pilot
Re: Your favourite game
« Reply #168 on: March 13, 2007, 02:22:58 AM »
I dont call myself the aviator, its aggressor-01 in BF2. However if you knew anything about flying and weapons,. You would realise that BF2 simulates the aircraft and their weapons very bad.  So by flying as flying should be done, you actually get shot down. In this game speed kills you, not the enemy.  :P

Btw, you will never get me to play Halo3. I cant play those kind of games with a gamepad. Thats why you owned my behind. I suggest you try out Flightsim2004 and try to land a 747 with a gamepad.

Whenever you up for som dogfightinfg one on one in BF2, give me a shout and i prove that your not the better pilot.  :)
I will surely do that . I can admit you are better with snipe and chopper on BF2 but not with the planes .. no way .. And soon it will be a new Nürnbergring competition on Forza 2 (will be out in May) so you know.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Offline Viggen

• General of Flight
  • We are not promised a tomorrow.
« Reply #169 on: March 13, 2007, 02:53:56 AM »
but not with the planes .. no way .. And soon it will be a new Nürnbergring competition on Forza 2 (will be out in May) so you know.

You truly live in a fantasy-world Drake. Maybe if you klick your heels toghether three times you will get back to Kansas.  ;)   Anywhere and anytime baby!! ;D
  • Interests: SAAB 37 Viggen
Patrik S.

Offline Viggen

• General of Flight
« Reply #170 on: March 13, 2007, 01:40:40 PM »
Opps!! We kind of got off topic here Draken.  :) Anyway, what makes Halo such a great game? Please share us your view of this little FPS.  :)
Patrik S.

Offline Draken

• Pilot
« Reply #171 on: March 13, 2007, 09:45:00 PM »
Opps!! We kind of got off topic here Draken.  :) Anyway, what makes Halo such a great game? Please share us your view of this little FPS.  :)
Halo is a game built just for the xbox. It got great sensetivity in the aiming and good movement for playing with a gamepad. For the first time a consol game got better aim then the Pc version.

Not everybody likes to sit infront off a Pc all the time and thats one thing thats good with halo you can sitt 4 or even 16 friends in sofas and chairs and just slaughter each other  ::).

I often play multiplayer and Halo 1 (CE) is the one i liked most. Halo CE is more one man army you can easly kill all opponents by yourself. Halo 2 is more Teamplay almost like chess sometimes. One wrong move and the whole team can be punished.

Both Halo CE and Halo 2 have had stunning graphics for the time it was released. Its just very nice enviroments .  and some time breath taking (not so much anymore)
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Offline Viggen

• General of Flight
« Reply #172 on: March 14, 2007, 09:29:48 PM »
Ok, i can handle that. Even though i really suck at the game.  :)

Which is the best flightsim you have ever played or tried?  ;D
Patrik S.

Offline Raptor

• General of Flight
  • What's the next big thing?
« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2007, 02:51:56 PM »
Oooooh...That'd have to be IL-2 Sturmovik. The subsequent ones aren't so captivating...
-JCLim

Offline Draken

• Pilot
« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2007, 01:08:20 AM »
I don´t really now . The game developers need to take the flightsim games to another level. For someone like me to realistik is too hard and some times it takes the fun out of a game . Becuse when i play games i want to be entertained.

But i had lots of fun with Janes USAF (If thats the right name). But like i when i got  Over G fighters for my xbox 360. It lookt very nice but when you started to play it was almost non realism. And thats no fun either. You just shoot one missile and "mission complete".

Except from USAF i think the best flight games are WW2 based when there are only guns and fancy flying.

Offline fizzog17

• Pilot
« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2007, 08:14:15 PM »
yer big up to rainbox six, the first version was the best by far :)
Who Dares Wins

Offline Gripen

• General of Flight
  • WHATEVER YOUR PAST, THE FUTURE IS GRIPEN!
« Reply #176 on: March 18, 2007, 01:25:49 AM »
Any of you played secret weapons over normandy?

Offline Flanker.94

• Flight Leader
« Reply #177 on: April 11, 2007, 01:03:34 AM »
I voted for one game (Ace Combat series). I think it is the best combat simulator on PS2.
It's time to dive in the fireworks!

Offline Gripen

• General of Flight
  • WHATEVER YOUR PAST, THE FUTURE IS GRIPEN!
« Reply #178 on: April 11, 2007, 11:06:42 AM »
I agree. Ace Combat is awsumness extremo

Offline Cobra2

• Hero of Flight
« Reply #179 on: April 15, 2007, 05:20:11 AM »
Viggen, once again I call for your help  ;D

I wanna download the BF2 demo PC version...because unlike the PS2 version you can fly airplanes and there is more helicopters and no fighting or team killing for them like what happens on PS2. I see that they say it is 540MB or something  :-\ Can you do that on a 256MB computer? A friend of mine has downloaded it and he is talking about how great it is  :( If it wont work on that then I could possibly do it on the other computer but I can't on this one. If it is just a demo then would I still need a graphics card? (PLEAASSSEEE DONT LET ME DOWN VIGGEN  :-\)

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com click to vote for MILAVIA