MILAVIA Forum - Military Aviation Discussion Forum

Author Topic: MILAVIA Quiz Difficulty  (Read 8374 times)

Offline Webmaster

• MILAVIA Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • General of Flight
MILAVIA Quiz Difficulty
« on: April 04, 2005, 05:24:07 PM »
Looks like I need to come up with something far more difficult next month. I thought this one would be challenging, but I am getting far too many good answers in!  ;)
  • Interests: Su-15, Su-27, Tu-22, Tornado, RNLAF
Niels Hillebrand
MILAVIA Webmaster

Offline Zeke

• Pilot
Re: Quiz Difficulty
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 12:23:34 PM »
Don't knock yourself Webmaster Sir, there has to be a fine balance between hard and "good god, just how easy was that!?"
It's no good making everything so tough that people get frustrated with it and don't bother trying.
And anyway, what's easy to some might be unheard of to others.

(by the way, what's the answer cos I haven't looked at the quiz yet?... ;) ;D...I won't tell...honest... :-X)
Do not despise the snake for having no horns. for who is to say it will not become a Dragon?
}:)

Offline bazooka

• Pilot
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 05:19:20 PM »
I agree with Zeke, your balance of 'easy and 'hard' quizzes makes it enjoyable to everyone. The quiz is not just for those that are long time aviation enthusiasts, but also for the other people,like myself :), that have recently fallen in love with airplanes. Keep up the great work!

Offline Zeke

• Pilot
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 03:51:38 PM »
You agree with me?...are you feeling OK?... ;)
Thanks Bazooka...actually I love the quiz, even if I don't know the answer all the time.

Do not despise the snake for having no horns. for who is to say it will not become a Dragon?
}:)

Offline Viggen

• General of Flight
  • We are not promised a tomorrow.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 11:22:58 AM »
I like the quiz as it is. If i find it to hard then im looking forward to see what type of aircraft it was. Its a cool quiz to test your own knowledge.  :D
  • Interests: SAAB 37 Viggen
Patrik S.

Offline Webmaster

• MILAVIA Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • General of Flight
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2005, 12:11:53 PM »
I am considering to have two quiz photos, like you suggested one 'normal' and one difficult. It depends on how much time I have at the end of the month. Sometimes I just have to pick a quiz photo quickly, and can't spend much time searching for a difficult one. I like them to be somehow recognizable. Increasing difficulty by just zooming in, doesn't work all the time. I don't want a quiz that you can say "well, that could have been the F-16, B-1, KC-135, Il-38, Cessna 182 and Lufthansa 747 as well."  ;D
  • Interests: Su-15, Su-27, Tu-22, Tornado, RNLAF
Niels Hillebrand
MILAVIA Webmaster

Offline orko_8

• Pilot
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 11:24:34 PM »
... well, that could have been the F-16, B-1, KC-135, Il-38, Cessna 182 and Lufthansa 747 as well

Hmmmm.. In that case you are thinking of posting a photo of the pilot???  :D

Just wait and see  :)

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com click to vote for MILAVIA