MILAVIA Forum - Military Aviation Discussion Forum

Author Topic: F-26 Stalma  (Read 24291 times)

Offline alyster

• Hero of Flight
F-26 Stalma
« on: August 15, 2005, 12:13:40 PM »
I was surfing the net and found a site for some freak plane F-26 . Is it real and if it is then it isn't ready yet, is it?
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Offline Webmaster

• MILAVIA Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • General of Flight
Re: F-26 Stalma
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 10:13:39 PM »
It's fake.
  • Interests: Su-15, Su-27, Tu-22, Tornado, RNLAF
Niels Hillebrand
MILAVIA Webmaster

Offline RecceJet

• Fighter Ace
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 05:31:46 AM »
 :o LOL!!! Good effort on the design though. If its designed as a better alternative for other relatively inexpensive mulit-role fighters, the active aural and RCS stealth is bound to blow the price through the roof! I'm not sure how they expect that stealth system to work, but just looking at it I'd expect the aircraft to light up like a Christmas tree if you spot it on radar!

It looks interesting...a merging together of different aircraft features like the forward-swept wings of a S-37 and the variable-geometry of a Tomcat or F-111. I don't know what to make of the tail section... except that its interesting...lol

Which airforce in their right mind would replace twin engine front-line fighters with single-engine fighters? Actually, I'll answer that: The RAAF is unfortunately replacing both the F/A-18 and the F-111 with the JSF :-[

Offline alyster

• Hero of Flight
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 04:23:56 PM »
I tought JSF program was stoped?

Offline Webmaster

• MILAVIA Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • General of Flight
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 09:32:12 PM »
Who told you that? The F-26 guys? ;D

No, unfortunately not. Too late now anyway.
Niels Hillebrand
MILAVIA Webmaster

Offline alyster

• Hero of Flight
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 02:20:05 PM »
No1 told it to me. I was just searching the web for stuff about  Indian airforce and found a pic of how F-26 would look like in Indian colours.

http://www.stavatti.com/f26/f26_homepage.html

It looked so freak and ugly that I tought that it was fake or for some PC game, but some1 has sure had alot of time to build the site for this plane and write alot of stuff about it, so I tought I'll ask about it.

Offline dreamer

• Pilot
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 06:09:21 PM »
looks like a GREAT GAME... but nothing more... ;D

Offline Raptor

• General of Flight
  • What's the next big thing?
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 10:08:41 AM »
Might be an ex-experimental aircraft.

The photos sure look real, though. But i have to admit, the shape puts me off...

And i'm not sure the tail would really work... ;)
-JCLim

Offline Webmaster

• MILAVIA Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • General of Flight
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 02:09:37 PM »
Come on please, believe me, it's fake, it's sci-fi. It's a HOAX. The whole 'company' is a hoax. Read their website for all the nonsense. It's fun though and someone or some people are having a big laugh!

By 2040, under Mr. Beskar’s leadership, Stavatti very well could be one of the world’s leading producers of military aircraft. Without Mr. Beskar, Stavatti will be no better than Dassault. In the event Mr. Beskar should pass away prior to completion of the business plan, a life insurance package naming Stavatti Corporation as the beneficiary will assist the corporation in completing SM-36 Stalma development.

Stavatti understands that occasionally customers are dissatisfied. Alternatively, sometimes a Congress orders just one too many jet fighters! In either case, sometimes a customer needs to return a product.

Stavatti maintains a Standard Return Policy whereby if a customer is not satisfied for any reason, a product in LIKE-NEW Condition may be returned to Stavatti within 30 days of initial delivery for a refund, exchange or credit to your account. Products which are returned to Stavatti that are NOT of LIKE-NEW Condition may be returned to Stavatti if done so within 30 days for an exchange or credit only.

14) Where will Stavatti be in 25 years?

In 2025 Stavatti will be the second largest domestic manufacturer of major military aircraft and the largest domestic exporter of fighter aircraft to NATO nations. Stavatti will be the fifth largest DoD prime contractor and the number one producer of manned aerospace vehicles. By 2050 Stavatti intends to have acquired major contractors including GEAE, Raytheon Systems Company, General Dynamics Armament Systems and Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Division from their respective parent companies.
Niels Hillebrand
MILAVIA Webmaster

Offline Raptor

• General of Flight
  • What's the next big thing?
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 02:13:37 PM »
It's very futuristic looking. Might be out of star wars or star trek.  :)

It might be a game, but SOMEONE sure did a LOT of work on the website
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 08:39:15 AM by Raptor »
-JCLim

Offline Cobra2

• Hero of Flight
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2006, 03:05:12 AM »
lol, yeah, thats a pretty crazy plane  :-\

Offline Gripen

• General of Flight
  • WHATEVER YOUR PAST, THE FUTURE IS GRIPEN!
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2006, 03:42:52 AM »
hey that picture looks like Wyvern out of Ace Combat Belkan War, but the game says its the next Euro Fighter??

in the game it has swing wings and a tail that folds down when you hit 400kmh,, its like completely flat then...

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com click to vote for MILAVIA