Military Aviation > Military Aircraft

SU-34/32FN Fullback Long range fighter-bomber

<< < (3/11) > >>

iluveagles:
ok, I was just looking for that source.

lucciano85m:
Novosibirsk aircraft plant of Sukhoi delivered Su-34 frontline bombers to the Russian Air Force

Today four serial Su-34 frontline bombers went up in the sky from the runway airport of the Novosibirsk Aircraft Production Association (NAPO) and off to the place of their deployment at the air base in Voronezh. Two more aircraft will arrive there in the next few days. The aircraft delivery is carried out in the framework of the five-year state contract signed in 2008 to supply 32 Su-34 frontline bombers to the Russian Defense Ministry.

http://www.xairforces.net/newsd.asp?newsid=718&newst=8

sergeyl:

Webmaster:
That's a nice sunny photo of the jet, it's a good looking plane, but I'm not sure yet if I like the look of this new standard c/s. It's a bit boring, but somehow it does look good on other aircraft like the Su-25SM, which I think is the same grey but a lighter blue. I think the Su-34 would look pretty nice if it had the grey/white scheme of the Su-24M2. Oh well, it's just looks.

I read that all 32 of the initial order for serial Su-34s have now been delivered. So this one, 28, was the last one of the second-to-last batch delivered this year?

sergeyl:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version