Military Aviation > Air Forces

Which Air Force is Best?

<< < (3/39) > >>

Viggen:
Guys!!

It dosent matter how good jets/weapons an airforce have. It all comes down to the pilot in the end, he has to make the decisions. His mental and physical strength is what really counts.

Any one of us could "fly" an Gripen or Eurofighter but an ace/veteran pilot would take us out in a  old  F-104.

To figure out wich airforce is best , you have to see the big picture.  All airforces have the weapons, countermeasures and high tech jets so it all comes down to pilot skill now, just like in the early years of aviation.  :)

Joopey:

--- Quote from: RecceJet on May 20, 2005, 12:43:23 PM ---Per capita it could be argued that a massive defence force such as the one in the US is not as smart or as capable and flexible as one of a smaller country.

--- End quote ---

But will crush the small one anyway, because they can afford to have a much lower killratio...

elias_b:
I voted for the USA. The AirForce, Navy and MarineCorps together are the strongest represents of Air Power in the world. The US technology is the most advanced, their training is one of the best and they simply have a huge number of modern aircraft available. No other Air Force can win against the USA in an air battle.
But if Israel would be in the list, I'd vote for them. It's impossible for an 6 Million country to have an Air Force as massive as the USAF. But if we compare the AirForce to the Size (geographical, economical and demographical), than Israel would have the best AF(in my opinion). The IDF/AF has largely a similar equipment as the USA. Technologically advanced, extremly well trained and very experienced.

Air Marshal:

--- Quote from: Viggen on May 18, 2005, 12:53:30 PM ---It aint stupid, its just a tough subject.   :)

--- End quote ---

Dont worry dear ...............   ::)

Viggen:

--- Quote from: Air Marshal on June 03, 2005, 07:45:26 AM --- Dont worry dear ............... ::)

--- End quote ---

Im not worried, was just afraid that you might start crying. There is nothing worse then a grown man crying...  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version