Military Aviation > Military Aircraft

JA37 Vs JAS39

<< < (2/9) > >>

Viggen:
Hi guy´s, nice to see that many of you took the poll and a thanks to Niels for moving it to the right place. I also have to say that im sorry to Niels that i´ve been away for so long and havent finished the whole work on the viggen-project. I wrote the JA37 part for him on this website. I lost my old job, now im back again with a new job and a new email.

Yes Viggen is brutal and Gripen is a bit lame compared to it. Just the sound from the engine makes you relize that viggen is oldschool, built during the coldwar. While Gripen is a bit more silent and high tech and dont express the same kind of charisma.
But im sure it can handel very well in a dogfight.

::)

bazooka:
Hey there guys....

bazooka:
Sorry about that last one, I somehow hit the post button. but as I was saying I was agree that the JA 37 is a beautiful plane. Not to say that the Gripen is not a nice plane itself. But I would agree that it is the Viggen all the way!

Zeke:
It does have a lot to do with the noise I reckon. The sound of that brutish engine in the Viggen is enough to send chills up the spine. Like the howling sound you get from an F104, that's another beautiful noise.

Goose:
I think the Viggen looks better and has that brutish look kinda like an F-4 Phantom compared to a Falcon, one is more capable but the predecessor is definitely more beautiful!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version